Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hello 2012!

This week I had an official meeting with the owner of this place. We walked through the space and agreed on a date to get my studio moved in. I feel incredibly grown up and very much like this is the next step in my artistic career.

In two weeks, I will be moving my stuff out of my basement and into a real space to work! It even has a small gallery space in the front! I can't wait!

2012 will be awesome! I don't have an official list of resolutions, or even a to-do list (yet!), but I know for the first month or so, I'll be painting the walls of the new studio and trying to figure out where to put everything.

Oh, the potential for awesomeness!

9 comments:

  1. This is beyond great! VERY happy for you and all you are accomplishing! Good luck with everything and heres to an awesome 2012 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! What a way to start the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new venture! Now you've got no excuse to work all day, every day. Set your work times - and get a life outside of it!

    What are you going to use your basement for by the way?

    Happy New Year - and all that you wish yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new studio! What an exciting start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year and congratulations on your new studio space - how awesome:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! A perfect way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures after you've settled into your studio! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...