Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Gratitude

DSC_0339
Sweet kitty Flapjack on the windowsill.

Back in 2008, I decided it would be a great idea to make a small list of things I'm thankful for every Friday. It's been a long, long time since I've done a Friday Gratitude post...since 2008, in fact, and I think it's time to bring it back!

I'm thankful for:
  • A short but sweet visit with my dad. I showed him my studio area and he's just about as excited about it as I am.
  • Feeling capable and inspired.
  • My darling daughter and her sensitive ways.
  • My lovely hubby and our breakfast dates.
  • And as silly as it sounds, I'm thankful for the mail and the USPS. We live in a very small town so we can't always find what we're looking for. So we end up ordering a lot of stuff online. Pretty soon, we'll know our delivery people on a first name basis!
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Good health - so I can care for my disabled husband

    Two wonderful daughters and a great son-in-law - who are always there for me when I need them

    Skill to cook interesting meals, make clothes (when needed), and enjoy myself with the toys I make (see them at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com or see their stories at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com).

    Living in the UK - we've lived in several different places, on 3 continents, and it's still the best place (for all it's faults!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...