Back in 2008, I decided it would be a great idea to make a small list of things I'm thankful for every Friday. It's been a long, long time since I've done a Friday Gratitude post...since 2008, in fact, and I think it's time to bring it back!
I'm thankful for:
- A short but sweet visit with my dad. I showed him my studio area and he's just about as excited about it as I am.
- Feeling capable and inspired.
- My darling daughter and her sensitive ways.
- My lovely hubby and our breakfast dates.
- And as silly as it sounds, I'm thankful for the mail and the USPS. We live in a very small town so we can't always find what we're looking for. So we end up ordering a lot of stuff online. Pretty soon, we'll know our delivery people on a first name basis!