Thursday, January 19, 2012

Video Tour of the New Workspace


Yesterday I made a video tour of the new space. I'm so excited about it! My to-do list is growing everyday, so I'm trying my best to just be patient. A new leak was discovered in the front, you can see a bit of it in the video, so I've got to get the landlord to fix it asap. And then there's lack of funds! I'll be honest: I can be a bit impulsive at times and I usually just jump into things and hope a net arrives eventually. I totally did this with the new space and I have very little money coming in, especially after the holidays.

But! Oh well, everything will be okay in the end. I have no set deadlines with the space and I can have a grand opening this summer, doesn't matter. The good thing is that I'm taking chances and definitely believing in myself. I am not afraid of failing at all. In fact, failing isn't even an option. This will work and it'll be awesome. Just wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Get the landlord to reduce the rent while the leak is being repaired! That should make sure it's done quickly, and not when it's convenient to him: and save you a bit of the cash, too! He rented it to you - not fit for purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like lots of space! Congratulations and good luck!

    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...