Thursday, January 26, 2012

First Look into the Studio

Painted the Studio

I've painted the work area of my studio a bright teal. I can't even tell you how much I love that color! It's so pretty! Pictures and posters are being placed on the wall and I'm working through my to-do list bit by bit. 

Of course, when all of this is going on, I come down with some sort of stomach bug. Looks like life is saying, slow down, spend some time in bed. So I've been sleeping on and off all day. I've been trying to enjoy it, and relax a little but I can't help but think of everything I need to do. Oh well. So it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome color! Looks great with that red chair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what the paint color was called, if you can remember? Its beautiful and exactly what I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember if it even had a name. I had the paint color matched to Pantone 3272 C, a color from one of my favorite mugs. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...