Friday, January 06, 2012

Foto Friday

Foto Friday: Where I upload all the recent pictures from my phone and share them with you!
Remember this Sunday Sketchbook entry? I scanned the image and made postcards!

This set was a Christmas present to myself. I haven't used them yet. They're going to be my reward for when I finish another large project. 

Mazzy likes to draw on her Nintendo DS. 

Here's a stack of Christmas presents. I kind of enjoy wrapping presents, especially when there's pretty paper involved!

Took the hubby out for his birthday! He enjoys playing pool and it's so awesome to watch him play. He's SO GOOD.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Crystal
    http://poison-garden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives one a great idea of your week! Lovely photographs, and look forward to further Friday photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a vicarious shiver of pleasure seeing your Christmas present! I just know how you long to get done with the project that's keeping you from getting your hands on your new inks.

    Hello from a Blogging Buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...