Thursday, January 05, 2012

Things I Love Thursday


I'm Lovin': to-do lists, wishin' and hopin', Google calendar, evenings spent reading on the couch, my Kindle, Adventure Time watchin' with the kiddo...

ingenuitea in the Morning
The IngenuiTEA teapot from Adagio Teas. My new favorite thing in the morning. I actually ordered another one just so I can have one at home and one at the studio. I might be a little obsessed with tea. Just a little.

Small town livin': I got a call from the librarian yesterday. She said she came across a book full of pin-up girls and thought of me. She wanted to give me first dibs before putting it out on the For Sale table. Of course, I stopped by to snatch it up! It's awesome knowing almost everyone in a small town!

Also: huge packs of different colored Sharpies, gift cards for restaurants and chowin' down, textin' with friends, a new year and new opportunities, cuddlin' with Dexter...

Tumblr favorites:
Might have to get a business card like this one day!

Wise words, Jake!

What are you Lovin' On today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...