Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Drawings by the Kiddo

As the daughter of an artist, it's a given that my nine year old Mazzy likes to draw. Anything artistic has been encouraged since the day she could hold a crayon. We have several sketchbooks full of her scribbles, drawings, and stories. Lately she's been creating her own comics as well as drawing from her favorite cartoons.

Mazzy Draws
Her comics are almost always half finished, perhaps a bad habit from me, but they're always very creative.

Mazzy Draws
She's been all about Adventure Time lately. 

Mazzy Draws
She wanted pizza on this day? My silly girl!


Mazzy Draws
She creates her own stories too. We might scan some of them in and make a video. We'll have to find a microphone for the computer first, so she can record the voices herself.

She has new hardback sketchbook but I couldn't find it this morning. I think she might've taken it to school. I'm hoping to make her art a regular feature on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. She is just SO creative and smart. And she loves food! My kinda girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute! She's very talented - you must be a proud mama! I don't have children yet, but my 11 year old sister is into art and I always try to encourage her (since I'm an artist as well)

    Such a darling post :)

    Erin from BloggingBuddies :)
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...