Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Peacock Bags Now Available!

Peacock Bag
Last week, I decided to take a chance and use my Christmas bonus towards something I've been wanting for months now: get my peacock image screenprinted onto a tote. I've tried before to use local businesses but they just fell through for reasons unknown. This time I emailed Night Owls Print Shop in Texas and they responded right away. I can't remember where I found them, perhaps an ad somewhere, but I'm so glad I did.

Peacock Bag Detail
Looking back at my email it shows that my first message was sent on December 20th. I had 30 bags by December 24th. That's amazingly fast! And a fantastic Christmas present to myself.

Peacock Bag Detail

Peacock Bag
It's now available on my Etsy shop. Get one now before they're gone. There's only 30 of them available and I don't think I will be getting any more. (I will, however, think of more images to screenprint onto bags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...