Friday, May 28, 2010

Foto Friday

Foto Friday: Where I upload all the recent pictures from my phone and share them with you!
Heck Yeah! 
Daniel's dad found an Iron Maiden shirt. Daniel decides to try it on.

OGCJM
Practicing "Only God Can Judge Me" designs. I'm pretty sure I get to tattoo this on someone one day.

Laundromat
Our dryer has been broken for days. We decided to take every single bit of laundry to the laundromat and get everything washed and dried in one big swoop. I find laundromats strangely relaxing. They remind me of my childhood. Weird, I know.

Mobile Workstation
I also did a load of laundry at the mother in law's house. I found a wi-fi signal and set up shop at her kitchen table. Marking stuff off my to-do list, one email at a time!

Best Ever.
So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...