Wednesday, June 09, 2010

On My Desk Wednesday

Also Known As: What I'm Working On Wednesday

I feel like I've been slacking these past few days, blog-wise, but I have been busy doing other things, including spending time with family (Cousin and brother came to visit for the weekend), stuffing envelopes (Membership drive for work!), and tattooing (Tattooed my cousin). I'm also trying to fit in some reading time, I miss casually reading novel after novel. This year I've only read a few books and this makes me sad. Oh, and then there's school (Final tomorrow!), and a couple of freelance projects I've been working on. Busy busy!

At the Library
I'm a big fan of the library and I'm willing to help them anytime. They needed help decorating for the Summer Reading Program and asked if I would paint something on their inside windows. Here's what they got.

At the Library
I also painted faces at the Kick-off Party. I don't have any pictures from that since I was knee-deep in little kids for two hours, painting itty-bitty marine animals on their cheeks. It was exhausting but fun! It made my day to see their little faces light up when they saw their reflection in the mirror.

Cute Cupcakes ATC
Here are two ATCs I made for a Swap-bot swap. I'm trying my best to keep up with mail art/swaps.

All in a days work, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...