Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On My Desk Wednesday

This week is crazy busy and well, just plain crazy. I don't know what's up, but things just seem to be breaking left and right around here. This weekend I dropped my BlackBerry and cracked the screen, one of our toilets has stopped flushing, I dropped one of my favorite drinking glasses, and now our dryer has stopped working. On top of all this, Mazzy's schedule is full with rehearsals for her recital tomorrow and Field Day at her school. So, I've not had any time to work on anything artistic (oh, I did make a huge Las Vegas sign, but that's for another post).

Never fear! I still have pictures to share! Not exactly stuff on my desk, but projects that I'm working on.

BirdhousesMy dad built these birdhouses a few months ago. I've finally got my hands on them so I can paint them and sell them. I have a self-imposed deadline of this coming Sunday to get at least one of the painted.

Topsy Turvy TomatoesI nerded out big time at Home Depot and bought a Topsy Turvy tomato planter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE garden grown tomatoes and hopefully I can grow my own this summer.

Teenage RobinsThe robins are growing up so quickly! I'm sure they're almost ready to leave the nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...