Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alice Cooper in Atlanta

My husband Daniel is a long, long time Alice Cooper fan but has never seen him live. So when we heard he was coming to Atlanta, it was a no-brainer...we had to get tickets. We were very fortunate to get fifth row seats, on the aisle even, and our view was fantastic. The only drawback was the drunk guy in the middle of the row who had to buy another beer every other song. After the third time he squeezed by us, I told him that the next time he left he better bring me back a beer. I didn't see him after that.

Now, earlier yesterday afternoon, I was reading Ramsey's Tumblr and saw that she posted a video collection of various happenings in her life. I loved the video and the idea and decided I'd like to try it out. My fancy phone can record an insane amount of video, so I recorded bits and pieces of the Alice Cooper concert. I'd like to make another video from my day to day life, an maybe make it a habit. We'll see!

But for now: Alice Cooper!


I can't say I'm the biggest AC fan ever, and I didn't know a song or two, but I went mostly for the experience. I mean, it's Alice Cooper! He's a legend! How often can you tag along and see a rock and roll legend? Alice's set was top-notch, solid, and full of gags and goodies. I'm so glad Daniel and I got the chance to see him live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...