Wednesday, June 01, 2011

On My Desk Wednesday

Stack of Watercolors
Early Afternoon.

Progress
Later in the evening. 

When I'm in between projects, I like to copy artwork that I really enjoy. This helps keep my hands busy and perhaps in the process I learn something new. What did I learn yesterday? Well, I learned that inexpensive watercolor paper just doesn't do it for me, but I'm trying hard to use up this stash so I've just got to suck it up and paint on. 

To end this post on a positive note: I'm so excited it's June! It's summertime and I don't have to wake up at 6:30 a.m. for at least two months and there are road/plane trips to take soon and art to make and commissions to work on and and and...just so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pieces!
    I, too, am glad it's June and I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn for 2 months, too!

    So glad I found you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...