Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Year - 2011 and Beyond

First Page
New Year! New Sketchbook!


I don't think I've really sat down an made a list of goals for the past two new years so I took the time to contemplate my life and what I want to do. Here's my list, categorized and bulleted for your pleasure:

Financial Goals:
  • Save money in my own personal Savings Account (I have the account set up, but I have nothing in it.)
  • Be debt free by the end of the year.
  • Donate money monthly.
  • Save enough money to use towards a down payment for a new vehicle.
Health Goals:
  • Exercise more (Who doesn't have this on their list?)
  • Visit the doctors for a thorough check up, make sure everything's all right.
Family:
  • Take a family vacation.
  • Spend more time with my parents.
  • Do more art with Maz.
  • Visit Michigan at least twice this year.
Art/Career:
  • Join nearby arts associations.
  • Attend two Dr. Sketchy's Atlanta Events.
  • Attend 1 art workshop.
  • Fill a sketchbook.
  • Publish and sell a calendar for 2012.
  • Reach 500 Etsy sales.
  • Get at least 100 blog followers.
  • Get at least 300 Facebook Fans.
  • Attend a tattoo convention.
  • Get published in a magazine.
For Fun/ Etc.:
  • Do the 50 book challenge.
  • Fill a journal.
  • Attend as many music events as possible!

Writing and publishing my goals adds a bit of responsibility and accountability to the whole thing, huh? I'm looking forward to 2011 and all the good things it's going to bring. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great goals! I love how the new year always makes me look at my life and try to organize it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...