New Year! New Sketchbook!
I don't think I've really sat down an made a list of goals for the past two new years so I took the time to contemplate my life and what I want to do. Here's my list, categorized and bulleted for your pleasure:
- Save money in my own personal Savings Account (I have the account set up, but I have nothing in it.)
- Be debt free by the end of the year.
- Donate money monthly.
- Save enough money to use towards a down payment for a new vehicle.
- Exercise more (Who doesn't have this on their list?)
- Visit the doctors for a thorough check up, make sure everything's all right.
- Take a family vacation.
- Spend more time with my parents.
- Do more art with Maz.
- Visit Michigan at least twice this year.
- Join nearby arts associations.
- Attend two Dr. Sketchy's Atlanta Events.
- Attend 1 art workshop.
- Fill a sketchbook.
- Publish and sell a calendar for 2012.
- Reach 500 Etsy sales.
- Get at least 100 blog followers.
- Get at least 300 Facebook Fans.
- Attend a tattoo convention.
- Get published in a magazine.
For Fun/ Etc.:
- Do the 50 book challenge.
- Fill a journal.
- Attend as many music events as possible!
Writing and publishing my goals adds a bit of responsibility and accountability to the whole thing, huh? I'm looking forward to 2011 and all the good things it's going to bring.