Friday, January 21, 2011

Foto Friday

It's been awhile since I've done this, so it's time for another installment of...
Foto Friday: Where I upload all the recent pictures from my phone and share them with you!
Watching the hubby play pool in a completely empty bar. He's amazingly talented when it comes to billiards and it's nice to sit back and watch him work his magic.

A sticker at The Earl. I'm always interested in how other tattoo shops design their promotional items.

We've got Tetris at the tattoo shop. I thought I had the best score and took a picture to proove it. Flan is my nickname at the shop, and my record was quickly broken.

A friend stopped by before Christmas and dropped off this huge bin of candy while I was working at the arts council. He just walked in, said, "Happy Holidays!" and left us with a ton of yummy candy. It took us a good two weeks to go through it.

Graffiti in the girl's bathroom at The Earl. In fact, the whole place is covered in graffiti! I could spend hours just reading and exploring the scribbles. This really stood out to me and was refreshing to read. Yes, be GOOD to other girls!.

1 comment:

  1. Are they advertising a kids tattoo parlor??? That's what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...