Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

New Little Project

The other day I tweeted about how I miss crocheting. I haven't crocheted in over a year, and with the arrival of super-cold weather in the South, so did the hankering to make a hat for the kiddo.

It's like riding a bike, you just don't forget how to do it. I bought some yarn, found my crochet hooks, and soon I had the beginnings of a hat. I'm a little concerned about the stress on my wrist, as I usually am, so I'm going to try to take it easy. Crocheting is, to me, awesome to do while watching t.v. Especially since I always feel like I'm wasting time when I'm watching a show (not during Dexter, of course!), and crocheting helps me feel productive.

I just signed up for Bloglovin'! Follow my blog with bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...