Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nursery Mural, Complete


I'm slowly but surely wrapping up some large projects this week, so I'm not too worried about updating the blog. Last week was just the same, and full of visiting relatives and friends, so I didn't have time to think about much else, especially the internet.

I've been wanting to do a progress video on any of my large projects, and this nursery mural was perfect. I took a photo every twenty to thirty minutes then made a short video. The song is "Sleep" by The Dandy Warhols. I've been quite obsessed with them since seeing them a few weeks ago in Atlanta. They played an amazing show and afterwards I got to hug Zia, my favorite member of the band.

Enjoy the video and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...