Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lately and No Time

My lovely Dodge Neon hit 90 thousand miles about two weeks ago. She had 541 miles on it when I bought it. I've been to plenty of places in that baby.
Spring quarter of school started back up and I'm trying my best to find a routine. My math class is at 8 a.m. so that means I have to get up extra early to get ready, then wake Maz up to get her ready for school. It's hard sometimes, to get out of a warm, cozy bed before dawn. After class I hit the gym. After showering and lunch, it's time to get Maz from school. Then dinner & a bath for Maz and next thing I know it's time for bed.
Our weekends have been jam-packed lately. We've been attending some amazing shows in Atlanta and crawling back home at 4 a.m. It feels nice to hang out with people you enjoy. I usually say that I'm a loner and would rather sit at home with a book than go out, but truth is, I LOVE people. I love asking questions and hearing stories and cheering on your favorite band together. I love friendly smiles and inside jokes and smartass comments.
Life has been amazing lately and I've had no time to blog about it.

1 comment:

  1. my dodge neon had 250,000km when i retired her! i loved that car!

    sounds like you're having a blast! keep livin' it up...life is way too short!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...