Friday, June 22, 2007

Latest Works

"Sunflower"
16" x 20" oil on gallery wrapped canvas

"Chris"
16" x 20" oil on gallery wrapped canvas


The Sunflower painting was auctioned off at a Summer Solstice gathering for the local arts council. It's now hanging in a friend's bathroom.

Chris's painting was blogged about a few entries ago and I just now got around to taking a good photo of it. It's still sitting in my studio, waiting for Chris to take it home.


I've been keeping low key these past few days. Last week at art camp definitely took a toll on me and I've been relaxing ever since. I read a novel in a few days and have consumed my fair share of coffee and tea. I'm just taking it slow, taking it easy. Tomorrow I'm headed to my dad's house for the weekend. When I come back home I have one day off then I work one day, then on Wednesday we're leaving for a small roadtrip to north Alabama. We're visiting my best friend before she moves to Texas in July. Next I'll work all of the first week in July. The second week I'll work on fish puppets for a local The Little Mermaid production. The third weekend I'm hopping a plane to visit family in Michigan. Busy busy busy little bumblebee. Next thing I know my daughter will be attending her first day of kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...