Friday, May 09, 2014

Yep Yep Yep! New Tattoo Flash Sheet

Remember my monkey mind and its silly idea of The Land Before Time tattoo flash? Well, after getting the studio ready for the public, I sat down and finished painting.

I pulled out all of my watercolor supplies for this one!

In Progress: LBT Tattoo Flash

From Wikipedia: The Land Before Time is a 1988 American animated adventure drama film directed and co-produced by Don Bluth. It features anthropomorphic dinosaurs living in the prehistoric times. The plot concerns a young Apatosaurus named Littlefoot who is orphaned when his mother is killed by a Tyrannosaurus. Littlefoot flees famine and upheaval to search for the Great Valley, an area spared from devastation. On his journey, he meets four young companions: Cera, a Triceratops; Ducky, a Saurolophus; Petrie, a Pteranodon; and Spike, a Stegosaurus.

If you're anything like me, you watched it over and over again as a child.

In Progress: LBT Tattoo Flash
Littlefoot and his tree star.

In Progress: LBT Tattoo Flash
Petrie can fly! He's a flier!

Hungry - Land Before Time Tattoo Flash
And Spike. He was born hungry. 

Cera - Land Before Time Tattoo Flash
And here's a partially finished Cera. I didn't take many in progress shots of this project, mostly because I just wanted to get it done. 

The Land Before Time Tattoo Flash Sheet
And the whole thing together! I'm planning on getting prints of this soon. Keep an eye out on my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...