Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Studio Update! Check it out!

 My March and April were filled with tons of work on the new studio location. I'm hoping this will be the very last time I relocate, at least for a long time. The building is very nice, and well kept-up, so I'm not forseeing any problems down the line (knock on wood, of course!). This new place will be my studio home for many years to come.

As for this post, it'll be a collection of random iPhone photos I took in the middle of several working days. 


After the old tiles were popped off the floor, I scraped, sanded, and stained the concrete floor. It turned out better than I expected! I'm so happy with it. The floors are durable, and capable of taking on a classroom of kids.   

Here's a before/after. Seeing the photos together like this keeps everything in perspective. When it seems like I haven't done much, I can always see that yes, yes I have. I've come a long way. 

I think I'm finally at a point where I'm not so stressed and I can kinda relax and just work. Work on studio hours, work on classes, summer art camps, commissioned work, and more. I'm in a good place, y'all. Thanks for coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...