Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On My Desk Wednesday

Also known as, What I'm Working On Wednesday.

On My Desk Wednesday
I'm working on props for a dance recital this weekend. I know, I know, this weekend is less than three days away but I have faith I can get this done in time. I always do!

On My Desk Wednesday
Some of my supplies. I'm so messy when I'm working on these projects.

When we first moved into this house, we were in love with the basement. It was large and open and I could picture myself having a nice studio. Fast forward a few years and the basement is slowly filling up with various items: a computer desk, a treadmill, tons of laundry, etc. I'm finding myself wishing for a wide open studio, some place I can hang my work and sell, have open houses, and have enough room to maneuver when I'm working on these large projects (the letters are over 6 feet tall and 4 feet wide). Perhaps I can make it a goal to find an affordable studio space by the time I'm 30? I think so.

It can be a shared studio space! My husband occasionally paints and you can see some of his work in the background of the letter photo. He works on large scale, and I'm sure he'd appreciate a bigger space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...