Friday, May 13, 2011

Foto Friday

It's been awhile since I've done this, so it's time for another installment of...
Foto Friday: Where I upload all the recent pictures from my phone and share them with you!
 
My new favorite coffee mug! Hyperbole and a Half is one of my most favorite blogs, and once I heard there was a Responsibility Champion mug, I just had to have it! Of course, the hubs says I shouldn't use it around the kiddo. That wouldn't be responsible, right?

I recently took a weekend trip to Michigan to quickly (too quickly!) pay a visit to relatives that I haven't seen in months. I always make sure to be slightly hungry when I visit my grandmother because she's sure to offer food to me. This time she asked if I wanted tamales (handmade! The old fashioned way!) and I politely said, yes, please, that would be great. But inside I was all, OMG YES TAMALES!

I visited my uncle in the hospital in Ann Arbor. This painting was in one of the many, many hallways and I thought it was amazing. I also took a picture of the nameplate, so I could remember who the artist was.

The view from my uncle's hospital room. I pretty much fell in love with Ann Arbor and I hope to visit again, under better circumstances. You can't see it in the picture, but there are several games of Ultimate Frisbee going on. I found it very strange to be in the north where it still looked like winter. Here in the south, it's already hot and humid.

Here's a sketch I sent to a client for approval. I'll be painting an elephant ballerina soon! I'll be sure to update the blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...