Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Gratuitous Dog Photos

My BFF Amber is letting me borrow her DSLR for a few weeks and I'm slowly trying to figure out how this thing works. I can take photos with a SLR that uses 35mm film, no problem, but tack on a computer screen and tons of buttons, I just have no clue what to do. Here's to learning new things!

Dexter

Dexter

Dexter and His Bone

This morning, my only model available was darling Dexter. I shot many many photos but these were the best looking ones. I thought it would be best to just borrow a DSLR for awhile before dropping several hundred dollars on one, especially if I couldn't figure out how to use it. But I do have to give it time, I'm sure I had a hard time learning the ins and outs of my Pentax K1000. 

Be prepared for many more photos of my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...