Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Things I'm Lovin'


It's Things I Love Thursday time! Here's a pile of things I've been lovin' on lately:

Make Yourself Happy - Journal Comics by Lucy Knisley (She signed it AND drew a picture of her cat! AWWWWESOME! + drew a little face on the envelope...Double Awesome!), 120 film (Bought 20 rolls the other day!), Photobooths and kissy faces with the hubs, a postage stamp with Mackinac Bridge (totally want to go there!), a drawing of a Painted Lady Butterfly by Alicia of Ten Dollar Drawings (Love it!), Plus other things not in this photo: taking a few days off from the computer, being able to be a part of old friends' lives thanks to Facebook, lunch dates with the kiddo, Tetris!, reading in bed with the hubs, hearing Maz's laugh when she's playing with Dexter, supportive tattoo clients and their faith in my talent regardless of how long I've been tattooing, and so much more!

Like I mentioned above, I'm taking a bit of an internet hiatus. I'll be back in July with more art and photos to share! Since I always have my phone, I'll be updating the Twitter if you miss me too much: http://twitter.com/fawne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...