Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What I Wore Today Drawings

I've been a big fan of Wardrobe Remix ever since it started but never participated because, well, I'm not that much of a fashionista. I wear t-shirts and jeans most of the time and I'm pretty sure that I (still) dress like a teenager so that's not very interesting to photograph. But now my new favorite Flickr group is What I Wore Today (drawings only). Below are the first two drawings I added to the group:
What I Wore Today
Headed to Atlanta to see a friend's band play.

What I Wore Today
And the aftermath. It was a very, very late night and I had to get up super early. Why did I say I'd go to Atlanta when I knew I had an early morning? Well, I love my friends, I really do.


I hope to participate more. Maybe it'll inspire me to up my fashion game (I did order three new dresses today!). And, hey, more drawing never hurts, right?

1 comment:

  1. cuuute!! i always love the "what I wore today" things. i like seeing what people are wearing and drawing are 100x better!!

    I wanted to stop by and let you know I'm having a handmade give away on my blog, you really should check it out!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...