Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Baby Keira

This photo of my cousin's 1 year old. It's the only decent shot I got while I was up north over the summer. It was juried into a photography show at Arts Clayton. I'm excited!

And in no particular order: Sharpie Pens (especially blue!), bandanas on dogs, good mail days, listening to The Essential Micheal Jackson, the always amazing Ryan Adams, the opening to the MTV VMA's (the only part I watched), cute ukulele videos, the term, "Social Media Manager", the end of the quarter and two weeks away from school, roadtrip plans (going to Mississippi soon to see my cousin Johnnybaby), opportunities and taking chances, going to bed early, reading a new book, sleepy rainy days, new watercolor paintbrushes, friends moving in nearby, having a day to get caught up on life. & just L-I-V-I-N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...