Monday, March 02, 2015

On Display: Bare Bulb Coffee, Warner Robins

Let me tell you: Persistance pays off! I first emailed this coffee shop in September 2013. I got a response a few days later asking if I could wait a few months until they started planning their new year. So I waited and emailed again in April 2014 then set up a meeting in May 2014. The owner, Nikki, enjoyed my work and scheduled me for March/April 2015. 

TWENTY FIFTEEN!?! Why did that sound like SO FAR AWAY?

And it was...but that's okay. 

Yesterday I loaded up my Rav4 and drove the foggy back way to Kathleen, Georgia where Bare Bulb Coffee is located. I carefully dodged coffee drinkers and laptop lookers to hang my work. While I was tapping nails I was recognized by a local artist (well, he recogonized my work, not me presonally, haha). But still! So neat!

On Display: Bare Bulb Coffee
I don't think I've had the chance to blog about some of these paintings. It's next on my to-do list, promise!

On Display: Bare Bulb Coffee
One wall was perfect for the remaining suns and moons from my 50 painting challenge

On Display: Bare Bulb Coffee

On Display: Bare Bulb Coffee
Cetus, Laika (Modern Day Canis Major), and Capricornus.

I'm super proud of the work I've created lately! If you're in the area, please go see it and let me know what you think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...