Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crowdfunding with the Best of 'em!

Lately, I've been kicking around the idea of starting a crowdfunding campaign to help with buying supplies for the classes/workshops I want to host at my studio. I also have dreams of hosing open mic nights, artists hang-out sessions, and other super fun events there. But of course, this takes money and with the amount I've already spent on upgrading the space, my pockets are bare.

I've been watching other's Kickstarter/Indiegogo videos for inspiration and discovered that I know a few creative folks already in the middle of their own campaigns. Here they are:


My town's movie theatre needs help! My studio is located right around the corner from The Ritz. I think losing this beautiful place would be detrimental to the town square. 


My buddy Chad is always full of great ideas!


This neat place is located in a nearby town. It's a wonderful idea and I wish them the best. 


Then over here on Indiegogo is one of my favorite gals: Sage. She's amazingly gifted and creative and such a huge supporter of anything DIY. 

If you happen to have a few bucks to donate to any of these great campaigns, please do it asap. Then keep and eye out for my upcoming video in the next few weeks.
Do you have a crowdfunding project? Please share your link in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...