Saturday, July 20, 2013

City Exploring - Day 2

Day Two was spent at the High Museum of Art. After eating breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop, I slowly rambled my way up the street, excited to experience the museum without time constraints. 

ATL Exploring - Day 2
One of my most favorites places in the city. Girl with a Pearl Earring: Dutch Paintings from the Mauritshuis was a nice, small exhibit and I loved being able to get up close to the paintings to see brushstrokes. Girl with a Pearl Earring was a delight to see up close and personal!

ATL Exploring - Day 2
I didn't take many pictures inside. I did get this shot because I loved her profile and how her hair was fixed. I thought it could be good reference in a drawing one day.

ATL Exploring - Day 2
Now this painting is huge! It's my most favorite inside the entire building and I love seeing it every time I'm there. Dragon by Anselm Kiefer, 2001.

ATL Exploring - Day 2
Just a shot of some graffiti on the Georgia Tech campus. For a minute I thought it said "Take a KID" and I wondered why would anyone want to take a kid? Haha. A nearby lady asked if it said TAKE ACID and I was like, OOOOHHHH, that makes more sense.

My Day 3 post coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...