Monday, March 12, 2012

Opening Day!

March 10th was the official opening day of my new studio & gallery! I was so completely not ready and trying to get things done, that I didn't take a single picture. Thank goodness for my BFF Amber and her camera!

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
8 a.m. on Saturday Morning. Nothing was on the walls! I had to do what I could, then take off to attend Maz's soccer game.

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
Everything did come together in the end! Remember what this shelf looked like before?

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
Cupcakes and drinks for everyone! I can't thank the Cake House Bakery enough. I called them in a panic, 30 minutes after I was due to pick up the cupcakes, and asked if they would deliver. And they did! 

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
My pretty sign. I was going to paint one myself, but then remembered that I have friends in the sign business. A few texts later...I've got a sign!

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
My darling husband. 

Fawne's 30th Birthday Weekend
And the best dad in the world! I could not have done this without him. He put a LOT of work into my studio and I appreciate it so much!

On Sunday, it hit me hard: I opened up an art gallery in a small town. WHAT have I gotten myself into?

I'm pretty excited about this new journey!

P.S. I'll go in today and take photos of everything. Expect a photo tour soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...