Thursday, February 02, 2012

Creative Space Thursday

I've decided to challenge myself this month. I'm going to draw a two-page spread in my sketchbook everyday. Everyday! It doesn't matter what it is, as long as I fill up the space. This will definitely be a challenge because I'm so awful with meeting deadlines. I should probably think of something awesome to do as a reward on March 1st.

February Sketchbook 2/1
"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." 
This is my current motto. Thanks, Chuck Close!

February Sketchbook 2/2
The word "BOLD" was used to describe me recently, and I need to remind myself, that yes, I am bold and need to continue being bold. And brave. And determined.

As you can see, the pages are not complete masterpieces. In fact, they're kind of a hot mess. It should be interesting to see how this pans out.

3 comments:

  1. I think they look great! Love that quote, too. I think long term daily projects are so wonderful in the end, viewed as a whole rather than individuals. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! Your pages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great, and the fact that you're doing it every day is fantastic!
    I finished a 30 day drawing challenge recently and had so much fun with it! :)
    Some things came out great, some came out half-way —so much fun, regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...