Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ballerina Hippo

This commissioned painting is long, long overdue. Are all creative types really bad about due dates and keeping track of time? I know I am! This dancing hippo is getting shipped off to Michigan in the morning to be hung on the walls of my baby cousin's room.

Ballerina Hippo
It's 2 feet wide and 4 feet tall. Acrylics on canvas and sealed with Polycrylic (Satin Finish). 

Details
Here are some detail shots and a photo with Dexter, my long haired weenie. 

Cross this one off my to-do list! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. That's one very happy hippo - hope your cousin will enjoy having her to look at and play with too! Love your "weinie" too - always had a soft spot for a dachsie, having been brought up with one.

    Having called via the Blogging Buddies and/or Etsy Blog Team site(s) am now inviting you to visit my blog a www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com - think you might enjoy reading about how I made, mend and otherwise create the toys I then try to sell at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com Look forward to having you pass by!

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...