Friday, November 18, 2011

Foto Friday

It's been awhile since I've done this, so it's time for another installment of...
Foto Friday: Where I upload all the recent pictures from my phone and share them with you!
Rainy Day
It was a rainy, rainy Tuesday. The cat loved it.

New Coffee Mug
My new favorite coffee mug. It reminds me of my high school punk rock phase. 

Happy Cat
I curated a Feline Foto Show for a local bookstore. We always set up a way for the public to vote for their favorite photo, and I couldn't help myself and used Mr. Happy Cat. So Cute!

Birthday Present
I bought my sister some soccer shoes. She adores them.

Brush Cleaning
And in a fit of procrastination, I decided it would be a good idea to wash all the paintbrushes that have been gathering around the sink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...