Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Trying to Do My Best

This whole tattooing world is a whole 'nother galaxy for me. Last week my ego took a hit when I found out that it's much harder than it looks. Of course, it looks hard, it's just tons harder to learn. I worked on four more tattoos and I'm so thankful I had the best clients! They sat like champs while I sweated and worried about hurting them. I've also learned that tattoo artists have to be Artist-On-Demand, meaning when customers come in with an idea, they want that idea within minutes and they want to be in your chair within the hour. It's a crazy, crazy world, I'm telling you.

I don't have many pictures to share, but I do have one from my BlackBerry February:

February 6 2010

It was nice to sit down and concentrate on drawing for a few hours. I'm going to have to work on many skulls to get the shading down right, and it kind of make me miss still life drawing in college.

I've scanned the final image and made it into my profile picture for my Apprentice MySpace Profile. I should be able to work on more tattoos this coming weekend and I hope to remember to bring my camera this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...