Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I do hope everyone's Valentine's Day was great! I just wanted to write a post about all the things I'm lovin' at the moment.

In no particular order: Dexter's latest "UP" trick (see above), tacos for dinner, buying flowers for myself (an orchid!) and Maz (a large yellow mum!), lots of painting for a play, snow days tacked on to winter break, getting stuff done & taking care of business, gossiping w/ friends, getting new perspectives, new magazines in the mail, buying myself a Nintendo DS!, fresh fruit, fruit juice, getting up and making breakfast for the family (& the hubs cleans up!), reading my first book of 2010 (hardly any time to read lately), long emails to the BFF, laughing and feeling nostalgic, lazy lazy lazy Sundays, Sharpie pens, Micron pens, Third Eye Blind's first cd, Tilly and the Wall, Whip It, Ellen Page, Drew Barrymore, Ryan Adams, my Pentax camera, undeveloped film (soon to be developed), getting my haircut, having a mission and completing it. And so on and so forth. Life is good, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...