Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Artful Agenda

I'm very fortunate to be able to have my artwork included in various projects and An Artful Agenda is no exception. The etsy shop of An Artful Agenda sells Daily Planners, August to August Planners, Diaries, Universal Planners, and Lesson Planners. 5% of all sales is donated to Arts Education in Public Schools.

Oh hey, there's my Bob Dylan print and on the bottom, several of my lino cut fishies!

More fishie prints and then monsters from my Monster Haiku zine. :)

I've gotten my mitts on the August to August planner and the Universal Planner and let me tell you, they're adorable!

Details from the etsy shop: An Artful Agenda is beautifully hand-lettered throughout and includes all major U.S. holidays as well as some Canadian, Jewish, other multicultural holidays. The pages are unlined, allowing you to sketch, plan, write or anything you choose. The planner is a handy 4.25" x 5.5" x 1/2" allowing you to take it everywhere.

This is a quality artisan product professionally printed on a beautiful, rich ivory 100% post-consumer recycled paper. The pearlescent cover stock has a beautiful sheen that picks up the light and causes the color to shift. It is also extremely durable and even somewhat water resistant.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats on getting so much coverage.. being in mags, doing sets, having commission work!! it's awesome to see someone making it by being creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...