Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I've neglected this little blog over the holiday season. I felt extremely exhausted after Mazzy's illness & my Thanksgiving trip to Michigan and didn't have any energy to put into anything else. I didn't even mail Christmas cards this year!

Thankfully, I believe the worst is behind us. We're finally feeling caught up on life and sleep. Mazzy went back to school the last week before Winter Break. Her classmates and teachers were very happy to see her. She's doing very well and says she got "everything I wanted" for Christmas.

2008 was tiresome and I'm glad it's over. 2007 was exhausting too. I now declare that 2009 will be the year of AWESOME. Seriously, it's going to be rad, I just know it. Oh, yeah, I'm going back to school after dropping out 7 years ago. AND I joined a gym and I actually like working out? Somehow in the middle of school work, exercise, and general awesomeness, I'll work on my art and other projects and make sure to share it with the world via this lovely blog. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...