- The computer got sick - A nasty virus attacked our computer and wouldn't go away. So the hard drive had to get wiped clean and we had to start all over w/ installing all of the software. The computer was out of commission for about two weeks. This caused a crazy amount of stress for me since I just started school and had two online classes.
- I went back to school! - Yeah! I figure, why not? A little education never did anyone any harm. Filling out all of the required paperwork took a lot of time! I actually had to change my major in order to get the HOPE grant, then get the car sticker, then get my ID made, then wait for everything to get reviewed and approved and what-not. Seriously felt like everything went at a snail's pace.
- Working more than usual - This month everything went topsy-turvy for the non-profit I work part-time for, so I've been called in to work more often. Hopefully, things will settle down soon.
- Trying to work out at the gym - I pay good money for the gym and I need to go so I don't waste money. I've been too busy to go this week and I've been feeling sluggish as a result. I'll start a new routine on Monday! Promise!
- Went to D.C. for four days - My BFF and I have a tradition of getting together for her birthday no matter where we may be in the U.S. This year she's in D.C. and working at the Pentagon. See:More on D.C. in a later post.
- Spent last weekend outta town - my brother and I visited the Georgia Dome and attended Honda's Battle of the Bands. It was amazing, to say the least. I'll always be a marching band geek! For sure! Afterwards we "partied" at a friends apartment in the ATL and I ended up driving my drunk & puking brother home at 3 a.m. The next day I was too sleepy to do anything. I think I'm getting too old for this partying thing.
- Painting a set for Nunsense - Last but not least, I'm painting a set for the play Nunsense. It needs to be done by next Thursday so all my artistic energy has been going towards that.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Seven Reasons Why
I've been too busy to blog: