Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this new season. Summer was long and exhausting. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:

- Fall Back: An extra hour of sleep and waking up after the sun comes up? Yes please.
- Hikes at the nearby park: I like walking through the woods more than walking around my neighborhood.
- Taking more photos: I feel more energetic when it's not 100 degrees outside.
- Carnivals: Every year we meet up w/ dad and we visit the carnival. It's a nice little tradition we have.
- New clothes: I'm going shopping for fall clothes this week and I'm stoked! I might even buy a bike! Yay!
- Traveling: I'm planning a trip up north to visit my family on Thanksgiving. Stoked again!
- Food: Making stews and chili again. Nom nom nom!

Also, I started a new blog. Like I need more to do, right? It's about my adventures around town and the surrounding areas: http://www.upsonmatters.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...