Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Home - Day Four

Across from the windows. Our living room faces the east so every morning there an abundance of sunshine to begin our day. I love it and it's so peaceful. There's another mermaid lamp, houseplant, candles, and pictures of the kiddo on the wall. You can see the walls are painted a very, very light green. Most people don't notice it until they look at the white ceiling.

On my desk at work. I'm drawing a bug poster for my face painting gig tomorrow at the library. Instead of just asking the kid what they want I'm going to let them pick a bug. It'll save so much time. This year's Summer Reading Program theme is "Catch the Reading Bug" and it'll be my third year painting faces. I'm totally excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...