Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Ten Days Old

Here's a polaroid of baby me and my daddy. I just talked to him on the phone a few minutes ago and I wished him a Happy Father's Day. Next weekend we're celebrating his 50th birthday. I can't believe he's 50! I can't believe I'm 26! Wow!

I've had a mild fever all day but I'm pushing through and I've done all the laundry and ended up starting a new painting and printing 61 linocut prints. I'm getting ready for a shop update later this week so keep your eyes peeled for that. I thank Goody's Headache Powder for getting me through all that housework and artwork. I'm pretty sure I got strep throat from one of the kiddos at art camp. Or maybe it was one of those kids at the library when I was painting faces...hmm, who knows. It just sucks being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...