Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Day Seven

List of six things that have made me happy lately:

  1. Feeling like making art again - Yes. And it's nice. Now I just have to find the time to make some art.
  2. The holidays - I love buying gifts for people. Also, the holidays mean the end of the year is almost here. I love the first of the new year.
  3. Marking off things on my to-do list - I love getting things done. And I like feeling like I haven't wasted the day.
  4. Paying bills - I really do like paying bills, I like having enough money to pay bills, and it's another thing marked off my to-do list.
  5. Daniel coming home soon - He's been in Wisco for two days so far but it seems so much longer! It'll be great to see him tomorrow night. Let's hope the plane isn't delayed!
  6. Nintendo GameCube - I've been playing Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door a lot lately and I love it. I didn't think I'd like it when I started playing it but now I'm totally hooked. I love how it's kinda hard but not too hard that you just give up. It's also very pleasing to the eyes. I love bright colors and cute characters. This weekend I'm hosting a Donkey Konga party! Hooray GameCube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...