Saturday, September 01, 2007

Moo Cards & Zines!


I got the new Zine World last week! I spent most of last Sunday reading through it and highlighting the zines that sounded interesting to me. The next day, while I was writing notes to zine-makers I was interrupted by the mailman. He dropped off a birthday parcel for Mazzy and a small package for me from across the seas. I was happy to see my new Moo cards! They're so amazing and small. The printing is stellar! I can't say enough good things!
I've spent these past two-three days setting up the new exhibit at the local gallery where I work. It's the West Central Georgia Shutterbug photography group and you can see photos of the exhibit here on their blog. I still have a few things to do on my list for the exhibit, I hope everything goes well and there's a grand turn-out for the reception on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...