Friday, September 21, 2007

Whee! Exciting Weekend Ahead

Life's been busy and I haven't had much time to blog or even doodle in my notebook. Well, I take that back, on my downtime I'm way too lazy to pick up a pen and draw. Sometimes I'd much rather sit on the couch and watch an America's Next Top Model marathon.
The doodle you see up there is of Devendra Banhart. Check out his Myspace Music page. It's really great stuff.

This weekend is bound to be a great one. It's SlowExposures weekend! Also, I won a scholarship to attend the Dave Anderson workshop. I was totally stoked & grateful to hear that I got it, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go. It looks like Dave and I will get along just fine. His aesthetic is very much like what I want to go for. I'm soooo excited! And worried and scared. But still excited. Yay!

And and and...We're going to see Interpol tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...