Monday, January 15, 2007

About Things Like That

I made this blog to post photos of my artwork and keep track of the projects I've been working on. I've been busy lately dealing with real-life obligations and the family and the new house. When I have some downtime I usually don't know what to type in this ol' blog. People probably don't want to read about afternoons spent doing laundry and dusting and unpacking boxes.

Anyway, I'm sure things will get more interesting around spring-time. I usually spend winters wrapped up in blankets and drinking tea and watching HGTV.

Here's some blogs I subscribe to:

Coming soon: Posts with art studio photos, new house photos and pictures of art by me! Yes! This will become more interesting before spring time.

My daughter has been watching The Little Mermaid every evening before bed. It's one of my favorite movies and it still brings tears to my eyes. My goodness, I spent lots of time wishing to be a mermaid when I was younger. Ah, who am I kidding? I still wish to be a mermaid sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...