Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Inktober! - The First Half

October is my most favorite month! It got even better when I found out about Inktober in time to participate (usually I discover cool group projects after they started). What is Inktober?

Check out this link: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober

Every October, artists all over the world take on the InkTober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month.

Sounds easy enough, right? It definitely has been. But of course, life gets in the way and I haven't been able to make a drawing every day... just almost everyday. 

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

I started off with a crystal drawing obsession. And then quickly got tired of them.

Day 5

Day 7

I take that back...there's the crystal drawing popping up again.

Day 8

Then trying to figure out a mermaid drawing for a commission.

Day 10

Day 12

Now it looks like I'm in a under the sea phase. 

As you can see, I haven't been able to draw every day and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make up for those missed days, but I'm drawing more than usual so that's nice. 

So many artists are participating! If you're on Instagram, check out the hashtag #inktober to see a HUGE variety of styles and abilities. It's always fun to see all the creativity being shared and celebrated. 

Here's the next two weeks of drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...