Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On My Desk Wednesday

Early Morning Painting, 1

Early Morning Painting, 2

Early Morning Painting, 3

I've been thinking about painting more animals, with simple shapes and colors, perhaps to hang in kids' rooms.  And this morning, while brushing my teeth, I had a thought: Dumbo! Elephant! Feather! Funny how ideas just pop into your head while you're doing the most routine of things. So after dropping the kiddo off at school, I headed down to the studio and painted, painted, painted. Since it is painted with oils it'll take a few days to dry. Then I'll paint sides black and attach picture wire to the back. Soon after that it'll be listed on the Etsy shop. I might just do a series of circus animals...hmmmmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! I think a series of circus animals would be great... and wonderful in a child's room! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...