Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Get Your Paint On, Week Three Progress

Get Your Paint On, Week Three
This week's Get Your Paint On assignment involves mixing your own colors. I chose a few colors from my everyday life, and tried my best to mix the right shades. The green's like my car, the red is very much like my favorite lipgloss, the dark grey is from the hoodie I was wearing this morning. The off-white is, well, not matched to anything, but I felt I needed a lighter color in my palette, and white wasn't going to work at all. 

I painted for a little bit today, not as much as I wanted, though. The school called and said my girl wasn't feeling good and wanted to come home. We're enjoying the rest of the day on the couch and in front of the tv. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...