- Catching up on my journal. Reading a lot. Writing down ideas.
- Dita Von Teese on Twitter. She just seems like a super-nice person.
- Taking time out for me and saying "no" when I need to. Also, not feeling bad when I say it.
- Making lists for travel. Looking forward to seeing my best friend soon.
- Regretsy. So good and so wrong. Hah!
- Hula-hooping and working up a sweat.
- Finding out that my cousin will be stationed 5 hours from me. I fully expect some crazy times over the next 4 years.
- Very much needed down time. I actually have nothing to do sometimes and it feels mighty nice.
- Recently attending: Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions (would've loved a photo or two but the NO PHOTOS signs were everywhere) and David Cross (too bad Atlanta treated him like crap).
- Gala Darling's Podcast: Love & Sequins
- Coffee, coffee, coffee!
- & last but not least: The Sun Magazine. I love it so much and every issue has at least one story that brings a tear to my eye.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Things I Love Thursday
Labels: Things I Love Thursday