Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

  • Catching up on my journal. Reading a lot. Writing down ideas.
  • Dita Von Teese on Twitter. She just seems like a super-nice person.
  • Taking time out for me and saying "no" when I need to. Also, not feeling bad when I say it.
  • Making lists for travel. Looking forward to seeing my best friend soon.
  • Regretsy. So good and so wrong. Hah!
  • Hula-hooping and working up a sweat.
  • Finding out that my cousin will be stationed 5 hours from me. I fully expect some crazy times over the next 4 years.
  • Very much needed down time. I actually have nothing to do sometimes and it feels mighty nice.
  • Recently attending: Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions (would've loved a photo or two but the NO PHOTOS signs were everywhere) and David Cross (too bad Atlanta treated him like crap).
  • Gala Darling's Podcast: Love & Sequins
  • Coffee, coffee, coffee!
  • & last but not least: The Sun Magazine. I love it so much and every issue has at least one story that brings a tear to my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...